- My coach is incredible! I was already operating at a high level in my life and in my business. Being coached by Pina has allowed me to push my limits -- I am so impressed how I am soaring to new levels without the added stress.
- Christopher Ramon Castroviejo, Owner, www.smarttradepro.com, Mobile, Alabama
- "Although Pina was assigned to me as my Coach, I couldn’t have picked anybody better myself. She’s warm, funny, caring and understanding, and somehow always seems to know exactly what I’m going through better than I do. I value her advice and I really admire both her honesty and integrity. Although we’ve never met, I feel as though I would know her instantly. Her compassion shines through every time I talk to you, and I would be honoured and privileged to be able to call her a friend.
Claire McLaren, Transportation Operations, London, UK
- "Pina is probably one of the most loving person I've ever met. Through her love comes immense power. It was then that I realized that I can run my business and be a successful entrepreneur and still be feminine and infuse my business with so much love and still be successful. I am a Realtor, a real estate consultant and an investor and a Registered Nurse Anti-Aging Specialist. Most of you probably experienced how masculine the real estate industry can be and it can be overwhelming and wipe out one's energy. After taking the classes that Pina led, I've learned how to be a "Queen". I have discovered how to best empower the people in my life, that was a tremendous gift in my business and interactions with clients. My business is thriving. People say being a Realtor and being involved in real estate at this time is bad. I disagree with them because this is the busiest I've ever been and business is good.
Now with regards to my personal life...I'm in a relationship with the man of my dreams and it all happened after I took a workshop with Pina. Thanks to Pina who's been a mentor/coach and a friend, my relationships with my family and people at work has tremendously improved too as a result of the things she has taught me."
Karen Retardo, RN Anti-Aging Specialist, www.stay-youthful.spabeautyathome.com,
Huntington Beach, CA
- "I absolutely recommend Pina’s workshop. I ‘m in sales, and her coaching and teaching of NLP provided me with that extra something I was missing! Under her guidance, I was able to close several national accounts with ease, grace, fun and financial results! She is powerful, and completely committed to YOU and your results! In a few short words…..Pina Rocks!!!"
Shelley Warren, National Sales Manager, www.yogitoes.com, Los Angeles, CA
- "A brite and shining star with alot of gentle grace."
Sabrina Royce, Artist, USA
- "My experience of Pina De Rosa as a workshop leader has been long lasting and life changing. I equally credit the content of a workshop to the proficiency and delivery of the information itself. As one who has attended many personal development workshops and seminars, I earnestly tout Pina as a shining and dynamic speaker, and someone who is truly passionate about empowering others."
Tori Burak, Owner of Luv My Woobie, www.luvmywoobie.com, Los Angeles, CA
- "Pina is a fantastic inspiration. She is the kind of person I would like to become. Pina sees opportunities where others see obstacles. Her enthusiasm and energy is amazing. She has been my coach for about 9 months now and I feel more courageous and open to change. She has helped me with my self confidence immensely and helped me address bad habits. She is a very warm lady with lots of skills to offer."
Daniela Vinci, British Airways Flight Attendant, London, UK
- Working with Pina is a pleasure. She makes her client's success her priority.
Cheryl Hunter, Writer/Producer, www.cherylhunter.com, Venice, CA
- "I have known Pina for quite some time. I attended one of her workshops and experienced a lot of "aha" moments and eliminated a nagging limiting belief I had been carrying with me. I left the workshop with a renewed sense of joy and optimism. Pina genuinely cares about each client and the results they get from working with her. I'm looking forward to working with her again to see what else I can accomplish!
Janine, Mom, Simi Valley, CA
- "Pina is simply put an amazing course leader and individual. She cares deeply about the individuals she works with and is warm, compassionate and encouraging. Pina has a wealth of information and her commitment to sharing all that she knows with me has impacted me on both a personal and professional level. With her support, I was able to gain insight on some blind spots and breakthrough limiting beliefs that had stopped me from doing and being my best. Since taking courses with her, my relationship to people and productivity has altered tremendously. I highly recommend that everyone experience Pina’s warmth, humor and commitment for growth personally!!!"
Arda Hagopian, Owner of GlobaTEK, LLC, www.globatek.com
- "It's amazing what the universe created in place of what you removed.
Oh my Goodness, all that stuff that used to stop me and hurt me, doesn’t anymore! Since the Breakthrough Process with you, I’ve had several conversations where I was very assertive and I asked for what I wanted, without being afraid of it! Amazing!! As a result of my session with you, I went from literally stopping myself from taking action and self-sabotaging my own actions, to making an action plan and following it. I let go of fears that had been there for many years and am taking the action in my life I always knew I could take but that, somehow, I wasn’t yet taking. I now have a big stand for my life, my daughter’s life and my mission that I could feel was there, but hadn’t been able to access cuz there was so much “stuff” in the way. I am now also writing my book every day (which I had been “meaning” to do for years) and I love love LOVE that those internal blocks are gone. That’s what’s making all the difference in my finally taking action! Thank you Pina for helping me find those blocks, tackle them and clearing them away!”
Paul Guerra, Logistics Manager, Los Angeles, CA
- "Pina has been coaching me for almost a year now, and she has made such a difference to my life. It's hard to believe that the goals I set last year, which I felt were far away and unattainable, have been crossed off with Pina's guidance. I'm having to set more goals to keep the momentum we have built! I really enjoy our monthly chats - Pina seems to have a tool-kit of "obstacle-dissolvers" for every problem I offer, and her positive outlook on life, goals and challenges has made me more motivated, happy and connected to people in my own life."
Dani Roberts, Branding Strategist, London UK
- MY CLIENTS DESCRIBE ME AS APPROACHABLE, COMMITTED AND COMPASSIONATE."It would be light of me to say that Pina De Rosa has changed my life. Her commitment to me, not inly in sessions, but in my every day life has empowered me... strengthened me...and has simply helped me breath and take a step closer to the amazing woman I know I am. I am on journey with her. Her compassion and judgeless attention allows me to be free in the way I communicate with her... free to re arrange the compartments of my mind to step into my absolute full potential. Ask any of my close family and friends.... or just ask me.... The hour I take a week to investigate my mind, my ship... Pina acting as the captain (she would never say that) ... WE have steered straight through a storm into the the most beautiful of glassy waters. Pina is one of my greatest gifts, one that has helped me transform my life. I am thankful beyond measure. The most important thing I have learned from Pina is that the time you take for yourself, to better yourself, will open unimaginable doors and connect you to the wild world of possibility. As far as I'm concerned, This will be one hour a week I will never give up. Thank you Pina, you are one of my greatest gifts in life. "
Shannon Ialongo, Los Angeles, CA
- "Thank you Pina for being such an excellent coach! You are a generous fount of knowledge and have provided support, inspiration and encouragement. I feel I have learnt so much from our time together - both coaching and on the International Women Leadership Program - and got in touch with my strengths as a woman. I'm looking forward to developing this further in my own life and to being able to empower others through my work! Lots of great ideas and insights and I'm sure many more to come as we continue working together."
Diana Kingham, London, UK www.optimiseyourlife.com
- I invested in this powerful program because I wanted to change the masculine habits I had adopted while working as an Executive Manager. My participation helped me understand why certain behaviors were draining me, how I could cultivate more enriching habits by embracing my femininity and provided me with the on-going support needed to anchor these new behaviors in my life. I am truly grateful that I invested in this powerful program. The lessons learned and insights gained have served me, my marriage and my growing business immeasurably!
Wendy Phelps, Los Angeles, CA
Owner of More is Available Coaching & Consulting, www.moreisavailable.com
- "Don't walk, RUN!"
Jessica Sitomer, Founder/CEO www.TheGreenLightCoach.com
We have been working together with you as my coach for almost a year now and I just wanted to thank you for the transformation you have helped me achieve in my life. Whether our agenda is planned or adhoc, you always help guide me to the answers I seek at that moment in time, and I feel energised and more focused after our sessions. My ability to manage my feelings and frustrations as I go about the challenges of daily life in pursuit of my goals has lead to a priceless improvement in my relationships - particularly with my wife. Many people have commented on my calm and measured nature and with your help I have developed new strategies that have been instrumental in me achieving some amazing business and personal results in the last 12 months - but just as importantly have enabled me to deal with some difficult setbacks in a far more positive and enabling way. On a personal level, you are one of the most approachable and giving people I have met. I enjoy our chats, whether about our shared love of music or whatever one of us is up to at any given point. Someone once told me that if you help enough people to get what they want, you will get what you want - and you inspire me in pursuit of living this principle. It is a pleasure to know and work with you. With love and gratitude."
John Rattigan, London, UK
Multiple Income Streams Expert -www.CheaperBills-GreatService.co.uk
- "Most powerful evening that I spent in 52 years of my life!"
Suresh Sakhamuru - Entrepreneur
- "I am walking away with a technique that I can immediately apply for better communication."
Ungenita Prevost - Beauty Expert
- "Pina has such a genuine conversational way of engaging the audience. I was able to put the skills Pina taught to use immediately. They are simple, yet profound, and will make a huge difference in my business"
Nancy Ward - Life Coach
- "The workshop was fascinating! Pina's enthusiasm & knowledge make her a wonderful speaker. I feel like she really cares about us and about improving our lives."
Halle Eavelyn - Private Investor
- "Great insights AND lots of fun!"
Will Crist - Entrepreneur
- "I was just at Pina's last NLP talk and it was INCREDIBLE! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."
Greg Roach - Business Owner
- "I will always use some of the information learned. This made my communication way better."
David Stanford - Film Financing
- "Ultimate Communication and Presentation Skills using NLP helps you conceptualize skills you already use into a coherent strategy to increase effectiveness. It gives you incredible insight into the pieces of the subconscious."
Jim Miller - Mortgage Broker